Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bluffmaster

Saw the movie-Bluffmaster today. The thing about this movie is that it is seriously very nice in the manner that it teaches about the reality of life. It tells about how life works-with people being out there just waiting to con us! The thing about all of us being like FISHES is like so true.....we are always swimming around and are occasionally caught 'Conned' by the attractive fish line lying in front of us! Also, we know how many days we have lived but no one knows how many days we have left to live but once we do know, all of a sudden it feels like there is so much left to do.

Like how Ah Meng, the poster girl of Singapore Zoo died so unexpectedly, it makes one wonder that life is just so freaking unexpected. When we went to the Zoo on 17 Dec, she was so active and poor Charlie was the one we felt sorry for and it turns out that she dies......only at the age of 48 some more.

Haiz, seriously, all these happenings seriously freak me out and make me wonder-If I were to die all of a sudden [touch wood], would I be happy or would I be leaving with regret? I guess, as I always have been saying, am gonna do whatever my heart desires.....From now, I am gonna live for myself-I don't care if that makes you think that I am weak or whatever, if it leaves you disappointed-I am sorry. Though life is full of choices, there are also opportunity cost for everything-One can't be happy with whatever they do because the opportunity cost would always be pulling them down......

Would leave you with this saying-"How many special days of your life do you remember? Life tastes the sweetest when death is at your doorstop."

Did a photo collage of myself-to show that my life revolves around myself with my family in the middle [Thanks a lot to Inspiration from Reka's gift by Dhinesh-hope u don't mind Rabbit]

No comments: