Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finally-It's OVER!

Had a difficult time studying for the last paper-EFS and that too, I studied and focused on parts which most of them didn't come out......Bloody HELL! Seriously FEEL like killing the teachers who set these papers-Nothing better to do....so uncaring-can't even pity us and set an easy paper.....haiz..Wateva-It's done and over with......next up-IPP!

Then went out with Reka, Fara, Seha, Nisa and Parvin........to do Shopping! After hours of going around, looking at marvelous and gorgeous looking clothes and shoes, in the end, I bought an open toes shoe and a skirt.....haha very Happy with it!

But in the end, was rather moody cos was very freaking tired and being side casted by a dear who I felt was like totally ignoring me until the end moment when the other party went away......I guess this is the MAIN reason why I don't really like to go out that much.....haha maybe that's why I try looking for reasons here and there to avoid going for the trips......Well, I am gonna do so from now and because I can't control my feelings, I don't want to end up with such feelings and in the end-just be this way...............WHY AM I LIKE THIS?

After that, went to Compass Point......saw a very beautiful handbag which is $37....haiz.....HUGE BUDGET PROBLEM!

Being who you are-Do you really understand me? I know that I am like this but does it mean that I have no feelings, that I have become so thick-skinned that no matter what you say, I won't feel it? Well, unfortunately for me, no matter how many layers of fats I have, I am still thin-skinned and very sensitive....I get hurt over the smallest comments......So, being who you are-Do u really understand me or is your love and attention all diverted towards some other people[-Which I always say but U chose to show that it is not so....]?
The very 1st LOVE LETTER I received from My Dearie on 30/01/08! A date to rmb and a letter to treasure...


Some Pictures taken today......Dino-Unhappy that Parvin is taking the Pic



Heard this BEAUTIFUL phrases on TV-

Some people waste their time in this world,
Vanishing as if they just appeared.
Some are always remembered,
To be Unforgotten is to be ALIVE!

No comments: