Wednesday, February 20, 2008

IPP

I am so so so TIRED! This is really very exhausting and time is freaking slow at work yet it speeds up when am at home or when am sleeping. When I see the children, all I wanna do is CRY! I wanna be home. I wanna sleep on Saturdays and wake up to watch my Cartoons! Though I know that I would miss all this when it ends, for now, I want my REST! I feel as if I have no time at all! I have to cramp so many things. Got plans on friday to go out, get my brother's specs made, go to the airshow and make my dad's invoice-out of all this, I think I can only get my bro's specs fixed and make my dad's invoice! OMG this is so much of a headache and this is the result when I am keeping to office hours, I wonder what would happen when I would be like those office people having to work till late night........OMG, the day is growing shorter by the seconds.............haiz and going for lunch alone is very DEPRESSING. The only place I have been going to is the Round market. Saw KFC today and am still looking for Sweet Talk-Would find that tomorrow hopefully. Time seriously goes by very slow during office hours........Oh Wells, hoping for the best................................That's all I can do...............

No comments: