Friday, February 29, 2008

The Countdown is going to begin-Time for Madness

The days are flying by and soon, 5th March is going to come by....though the days would be whizzing by again[hopefully], I can visualise these upcoming 20 days plus to be HORROR esp with what he expects me to do[and if I don't do, I would die anyway]!! I know that it is to be expected of me with that kind of thinking but come on, be fair! I have attachment to go to, so does cuz and bro has to go to school.....all of us are gonna be gone for 3/4 of the day then why only me? Already I know that my weekends are going to be burned up with chores and everything, then he expects me to burn up my weekdays relaxing time also....I am so gonna die for these few days...already I am not going to be able to go out with the Zoo animals and anything then all these...............I am going MAD-Please HELP me, Someone!!!!!!!!

No comments: