Thursday, February 14, 2008

Again, again and again....

I don't why it always happens to me........

I guess have been too mood up staying at home they whole day with this stupid swollen eye of a goldfish! It's not painful yet it hurts.... painful is the thought that I am already on MC on my second day of work.......and the stupid doctor's medicine isn't working at all...

Anyway, the more painful thing is the fact that she doesn't seem to understand me at all........anything she says-I am getting irritated with it....I mean-I think maybe it was stupid of me to suggest it to her[I should learn how to do things myself] and the fact that I just asked her a question and I get shot back at![Can't I even ask a question?-I mean it's just that One should always try new things isn't it? But NO!].....Seriously-now I am in a WHATEVER mood! I don't know-Maybe it could be the fact that I don't understand you till now and you know what, maybe I am not interested in doing so at the moment......I just don't know why-just the thought of it brings back all the old memories ....though I maybe quiet, I may still hold grudges.....this is the type of person I am...............

Haiz, I just don't understand myself!

Anyway, great news is that BRO is back.....haha Finally-it's gonna be time for Pictures!!!

No comments: