Friday, March 7, 2008

Missing Them

OMG-I didn't expect myself to be so WEAK. I so miss them....I want them to come back now...I know I am being selfish but please come back soon.....I know it is only for three weeks but I miss you guys too much! It is too unbearable to come home to an empty house. It is so quiet without having Chotu running around, Mummy and Daddy scolding or talking...It is just so....Weird without them. Although this isn't the first time that they have gone leaving me and my bro, it just feels so different now. I guess previously we would move to Mummy's[Sonu's] house so at least it would feel that there is still someone....now it's like a dead place....I so miss mummy's cooking..........Please come back fast....Life is just so boring and dead without you guys....I can do without everything except you guys..........The tears flowing down can't control themselves and know not how to stop....Please come back before they create a flood in the house.....................

It's just so depressing especially with life's happening and all these shit things-So sick and tired of everything.....

You say about him-have a good look at yourself before you say about others.....

This is what I have learnt form some experience-Just like how they say that You should love yourself first before you love others, that's the same way you should have a good look about yourself before you say anything about others.
You say that he is just making use of me....how about yourself? Tum mujhe tab find karte ho when tumko kisse baat karna ho.....All just for TIME PASS! Just when you want someone jo ki tumhari madde kare....You know what-F*** You!

Am just so SICK and TIRED of everything..........Yes, I am not making an effort to meet up and all-lakin kya tumhe parwa hai? Haiz......Well, this is LIFE-Live on.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pooja, the missing period will make u realise how precious they are to u.The 3 weeks will pass very soon,cheer up gal!