Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Give Up

I now you guys care for me and all.....but I end up disappointing and hurting you:-

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR IT!

Just give up on me, k? I am so not worth the energy you spent on being disappointed and frustrated![I don't know how to put it and how to explain anymore....I know everyone is working hard and is tired and everything but things are really going the wrong way for me]

I so miss everyone...it's been 1 month plus since i saw you guys, don't you think that I also want to meet up?If you guys are frustrated or disappointed-tell it to my face.....don't just expect me to understand without words-I am not so good/clever...

I don't know what has come over me and what is coming over me but I really want to GIVE UP and END IT ALL-The pain is just too unbearable.....

No more HOLI celebrations for me.....No shower of colours...no dance...no party....No Anything!

No comments: