Monday, March 10, 2008

Stories

After so long, I am back into writing stories again....Oh man-it's been a long while, close to three years and yet it seemed only yesterday that Aisha was reading my story and telling me to post it online with her friend....Well, I hope I would be able to write as smoothly as before and haha .......We shall let the future talk for itself ;)

Woohoo-I cooked.....haha cooked fried rice yesterday-Haiz, Ankit used to love it with all the hotdog and nuggets being in it. Well, he should be enjoying India's delicacy now....I can't seem to be getting the chance to talk to him since last week whereas my bro has talked to him twice...Today, I cooked Sardine-haha planned on calling Mom to get the recipe instead cudn't get her so that roughly told me how to cook....well, won't say it is delicious but it is edible-shall see if there is any side effects tom-haha

Sometimes, I seriously think I am very Unlucky-seriously. Whatever I want, doesn't happen and the opposite would happen...haiz so sick of it......TEP was like that and now, even IPP...Reka is correct-when I miss someone, I don't know how to express and would simply wait for them to call-which mostly doesn't happen....well, whatever-this is life..............

No comments: