Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Humans+Defects

I know I am not perfect but so are U!........GOD has created all of us with defects, some with more than one:-

-I know I am big Sized-So? I still love/like myself
-I know my feets are broad and big-So? I can still get slippers my size
-I know my face doesn't have smooth skin and all-So? I still love my face features esp my eys and my smile [I know I am being thick skin here, but yea]
-I know I am not as fair as my cousins-So? My current skin colour is the result of my fav sport-Swimming
-I know my mood swing sucks-So? Everyone/Majority of the people suffer from mood swings

Before you look at others and say things that put you in a good spot, have a GOOD look at yourself first-ARE U PERFECT? If you dare say -YES, then you should go to WOODBRIDGE because nobody in this World is perfect-Everyone is born with defects-too short, fat, thin, tall, dark, fair etc....

It's not that I don't try-I tolerate with your nonsense and everything all because of the relationship that we have. I give you chances again and again because I put myself in your shoes and think that when I was your age, I did lots of stupid stuff as well but....how long do I have to keep on doing this? Don't accuse me of being like my cuz cos I am not...we are from the same family but I ain't B***h like her.....I want to go out with you and everything but no trust is given, I wanna confide in you but you tell others/tell tales so what's the point of confiding? and I try to treat u like a lil dear but what is the point when you act as a know-it-all?The anger in me is so boiling now that if I want, I would write down all your defects right here and now-but what's the point? That would make me stoop down to the same level as you....You wanna compare yourself to me-Go ahead but please....if not naturally, I can do things medically but how about yourself?-The most you can go is 6/10 inches [if you can carry off that is....]-Oh well, we shall see.....

I am so sick and tired of everything now....I wanna become my old-self again.....the old me who used to be a good and quiet person, who used to do her works on time and who used to go home and everything after school.....I am so gonna revert back or if not,. then change for the better......
There is a great satisfaction in doing housework but I don't think I can ever become an ideal housewife-I do things way too last minute but the satisfaction of seeing the result of your efforts is just AWESOME!

Whatever-This is life and this is how it works....LONELINESS IS KILLING MOI!!!!!

No comments: