Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dosti-Friends Forever

Watched this movie again today and no matter how many times I watch....the movie still leaves a great impact...though it can be said that this is only a movie and nothing as such happens in real life-I beg to differ because for all my freinds-"Yeh Dosti tere dam se Hai, tu zindagi kasam se hai"....Love u guys to bits....and look at the coincidence that today I talked to 2 of my dearest....I really loved it though it was as it is........

Friendship is also one of God's given gift to us..........Friends are people and dears with whom we share everything that one may not even share with parents sometimes....someone who is there to help us in times of need-I Love U Girls......
I am sorry if my behaviour is affecting you but along with you guys, I am also making myself suffer ain't I? Being posted to one corner and not having any one around to go home with, have lunch with etc. is really very depressing and throughout this whole time, I would really be missing you but before putting friends, I have to put my family first, na? If it was a little thing, I really wouldn't bother but this is the main source of everything for us-So how can I cast it aside? Just because they are doing like that, do I also do and not give a thought for my parents and biz etc?

Yes I am feeling very sad that can't meet, I am feeling jealous that I am posted to one corner, can't join u guys for meeting, get to miss so much of fun and happiness and laughter.......but what can I do for the moment?

For all these while, you've been there for me...
Old Friends




You've never let me down...
Sleepy Bears



Even through the longest and toughest of days...
TOO Tired!
You stuck beside me the whole way through.




We may have fighted a couple of times.
Kung Fu Kitties


I hope our friendship will last forever.

And if by chance we get seperated...
By what ever it may be...
I know we will meet once again someday.



And I dreamt of HIM again today........OMG-this dreams are really such a torture but yet at the same time, they are lovely-Oh wells, as if they gonna come TRUE....haiz.....THis is LIFE

No comments: