Sunday, March 16, 2008

Expecations + Disappointments

They say-Never have expectations from others if not, you would only end up disappointed-but can we help ourselves from expecting from others?

I don't know about others but I definitely cannot.......it always happens to me....Whenever I expect something to happen, it would not happen and whatever I pray to not happen, it happens-I would seriously doubt if am an unlucky person......

No matter how many times it happens, there is always the expectations....e.g with Aisha, whenever we plan on going out or whatever, she would always have something on in the end-it has always been happening like this since I have known her and yet I would always expect her to turn up the next time we plan on going out only to end up disappointed....though I would expect it, there would always be the disappointment which would stab you hard like a knife.

For now, it is the HOLI thing. Parents and Sonu and all would get top celebrate it in India and as for me, I am going to celebrate by being and Mummy's house and helping to clear up in preparation for Sonu and Bhaiya's arrival. I had though of going for this year's celebration lakin kya hua-I had emailed sab and told them abt it and then, jab maine unse pujhe tab-sab ke paas kuch na kuch tha.....it just hurted even more painfully yaar.....first time ki maine koi outting planned karne ki koshish ki-and look at the response-ALL NOT COMING! Agar aise bhi hota ki 1 aata/aati to bahut khushi hoti lakin....haha-Kya dosti......

Expectations of at least one to turn up, expectations for you to reply and expectations for you to call.................I feel as if maine ek Help Desk hoon-Jab help ki jarorat pari then u looked for me otherwise, kahan ho tum? Tumhe sms, offline messages diya and ur reply-Nothing......

WHY DO I BOTHER?-My Life just S*cks Big Time!

No comments: