Thursday, May 21, 2009

Videos......

Ok, its been a week since I last blogged and for the past week-theres been nothing much happening....I met up with Rac and Nisa and we talked to this cool tourist due to whom I really really feel like travelling....I also on the other hand need a JOB-I wanna get tuitions and I am getting so sick of calling them and waiting but yet, with hope-I await for the phone call.........Moreover, I am now addicted to Farmtown game on Facebook, its just so cool la...if only we cud earn money that easily but haha-it is still fun.....

Cant believe am graduating on Monday but the most touching thing is that my dear bro-Mano is coming down for my graduation though he is a test on that day-am really touched by it dear bro.....And am thankful for Bl for the tix........haiz, really cant believe that another chapter has come to a close..........

I hadnt expected it to be so difficult to tell others as to what I am doing and when I am saying so, it kinda hurts la but since this is what I chose, I have to go on with it.....I really hope that it wud be more successful next year and all and in the meantime, am gonna try and make things look better as in my interaction with kids-I wanna make it such that I dont feel like killing them sumtimes....I rmb-taking a pri 2 class and there was this kid getting on my nerves that I wanted to say-F*** U!!!! Seriously for Pri2-it was really a bit too much....Now, I wud do anything to go back to the routine.....am hating havin nothing to do right now....

Woohooo-I got another hanging out group-Mithi and Asha=that makes me the oldie between them but I cant wait to go out with these two ladies....Its just getting exciting!!! I have no idea if tom the plan is gonna happen but I am getting excited by the tot of it-I really hope that it happens=I mean gg out with a big grp, it wud be so so so so Cool!!!!!-Bros=U guys better make it happen.......

There feels a distance when am with them and I realise that I am just getting more and more and more quiet by the time....I dont know how its gonna be....


Yea-I know that I catch things late and so on but I am in love with this song can-The Reason.....for some reason, its jsut very touching.....


This video is just so cool la...their steps are marvelous and from 1.45 onwards-it just gets WOOHOO...Seriously-I dont remember seeing this episode of SYTYCD...and its just such a cool tot that they are now introducing Bollywood dance into the program-it just gets marvelous.....cant wait for new season episodes....

Van baby,u shud really check this out=

No comments: