Friday, May 1, 2009

Friendship

This is one term that I have a very weird relationship with-and I have totally no idea as to why for that. The earliest was with Aisha-the tiffs we had becauseof that May but in the end, we managed to survive through and she managed to tolerate me and is currently still doing so....Thank U my dear fren.....Next on was Amrita and with her, the chapter was due to Anu-I guess for her was becuase I couldn,t take the fact that there was another person in our 'power' group and was really uncomfortable-a better word for being jealous , I guess-haha. And finally was TEP time whereby loneliness again drove out this streak inside me but thankfully-I gained new frens and bonded close with current.
The thing I have realised about myself throughout all this experience is that I do all this is becuase of my low self esteem-I just am too not confident about myself-I know my prob but dont know how to solve it..........I feel that once again, the sense of loneliness is taking over-am I getting jealous=u cud say so or maybe I am just sick and tired of all that has happened that I feel very tired this time......Is this why I am craving for a break??????

Atleast the good thing of all these is that I have gained experience and such and I know that the group of friends I have is precious-and I would treasure each and every one of my dear frens......

No comments: