Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bored


Ok, I have been kinda neglecting my blog by not updating and all but the reason is due to the fact that I have nothing to blog about! My days seem to be whizzing by with my playing Farm Town and such on FaceBook and by watching Kdrama-Yes, once again-I have become an addict=Family's Honour!

My life is going through a very boring phase right now...with me being stuck at home and all...thankfully-there are plans for next week:
-Mon, having lesson-hopefully wud get to book a date in Sep
-Going for movie on Tues with Asha, Mithi and trying to get more ppl to come to make
the group huge.....Let's see-my two bros + Mano [third bro] n my cuz,so that I wont
be the oldie of the group, haha...
-Attending the ACCA talk, just to accompany Nans
-Going for Lunch on Wed
Ok, Just reading this and I am wondering-WOW! I am getting so excited for this and wad happens after wad?? It would be back to boredom town.....haiz, I wanna do something with the days, am trying to get the lessons to be twice a week but it depends on him.....I wanna get more assignments but have to be currently satisfied with one[of which the family is damn great and friendly and with a cute baby] and I wanna do the course but it starts in Jul and I wanna work and tat too starts in Jul...so basically this month of June is gonna be BORING!!!!!









Am really getting sick with the current flow and moreover, the days seem to be whizzing by which am not really sure if is a good thing or bad....I need my days to be more filled, not just with FB and Kdrama!!

I am oso getting sick and tired of having to hear the same thing over and over and over again.....I know that I am a bad choice but at least, I am making use of this time to get a break and work a lil-This is probably something which I know I would not get to do again .. I just want to enjoy the moment without any regrets...but I dont think its possible anymore coz as for now, I have been black labelled.......Haiz, my dreaming of going back all of a sudden without any annoucement and such, that oso so often-what does it mean?

No comments: