Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heya!!

OK...I think sometimes, I am getting a little too impatient...I look at the thing and the works produce and I am like-WTH, I just wasted so much time and this is the thing I get?!? And after that I am like, why cant hey grasp it=yea, I have to say that I have forgotten my own times when the same things were killer to me.....Well, things are going fine sio far....I am still able to stay sane so am thankful for that-I am not sure if its gonna end next week or what but I am hoping for it to continue...

One thing I have realised that when its with them-its all about walking the distance:
-Wif Van and Mita=We usually find ourselves walking to Clarke Quay and then when we realise this fact, we turn the other direction and walk to another place-though I would prefer Clarke Quay because of its happening environment.......
-Wif Aisha=After meeting her for so long, it was nice listening to her and catching up with each other........

Some times, the smallest of things such as just taking a simple walk together bonds people more than they can imagine...........Currently=all I can say is that with all this, I am missing my friends-I feel like having meetings with them weekly if not then fortnightly wif each of the groups...Hopefully once most of them are stabled and such, then these things would become smoother........

Am in love with this song-find myself falling in love with songs easily and I have no idea why..........

No comments: