Sunday, May 24, 2009

Too Dependent

The above word totally applies to me-today, with all that happened, I realised that I am very dependent on the people around me.

I am dependent on my friends to go out to do shopping-anyway, it turned out to be a disaster...and in the end-I am wearing wad I originally planned. Seriously speaking-I felt totally disgusted at myself when I found myself asking for help=I had to ask help from Nisa to get stockings-which I managed to get by myself after running around like a mad person, Poonam to help me do threading after both the shops closed early-thanks so much for that babe and Reka to help me get the cards from Bao ling-which am gonna get it from her tom......Seriously, just reading through I have mentioned the words help so many times....OMG-Wads wrong with me.......Haha...well-at least I know wads wrong with me to improve myself,na?

Well, another thing that I realised is that I am totally not cut out to be a last min person-being last min apparently runs in the family but I am not the type=I totally found myself panicking!!!

Wow=two lessons learnt today!! Great-am so gonna improve myself-I wanna be a better person, more independent!!!!

No comments: