Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation

Finally-The day came, whereby we are no longer considered as students.....Well-Yest was the Graduation and wow-its over...I cudnt sleep on Sun night all due to the anticipation of graduation, thinking abt what wud happen if one were to trip and fall and worse of all, I woke my bro up at 5, an hour and half earlier than usual-I dont even know wad I was thinking-Poor kid.

Well the ceremony all was ok and everything....got to meet up with all the mates...like seeing them after so long

-P.S: photos at Facebook, too lazy to upload....and Mano Bro-My blog isnt dead, this just goes to show that u dont read my blog, ya??

After that, rushed home and then went out to meet Mithi and Asha....Dearie Asha suprised me with a grad gift-very pretty candles and in my fav colour too-haha, thanks girl!!

Well, it was great meeting up with them and moreover, meeting Mithi after so long and meeting Asha for the first time officially for an outting....it was great fun!

Well, cant believe that Poly life has officially ended....and a great way to end it-Thank u to my two buddies who were sitting beside me during grad for preventing me from decayin away...they were both a great company, filled with laughter and crazinesss......
To all my frens-I dedicate this song to u guys:keep in touch yea...




Something u guys wud understand more....haha....

No comments: