Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great!

I had a strange dream-seriously=all of a sudden, my parents bring me to the airport and say that I am gg to go India on that day itself at that time and being the sucker that I am for suprises, I get so excited before realising-wow I am gg only in dream and you know the first thing that I did was to sms a certain mynah only to receive no reply and the next thing I know, I am on the flight to HOME!!! That is just before my alarm rings and reality sinks in!

Haiz.....Seriously-I feel like gg away for 6 months=just go away from this all-Can I?????

The whole thing felt surreal and now, it sinks in-everything is returning to normal with me being called what I always have been=yea, its hurting and all but this is what I have been called and seem to have been labelled by them-both of them along with the other trio-I feeel cornered.....I feel dumb-maybe this is why I wanna run away.......I await the day when those words that I wanna hear would come out but I doubt that the day would ever come......In anticipation, I await till eternity for things that I know would not happen and yet I await...........

No comments: