Friday, May 1, 2009

Uncertainty

Ok, I have totally confusion over the whole thing but am gonna let it slide.....You can say tat am running away or whatever but just thinking about it and all has drained me, am totally exhausted..exhausted from all the thinking as to why there's no reply,saddened by the type of replies and shocked at whats being said and what is being done=is this the reason that I am craving for a break? I have no idea......I was so happy when she called me-hearing her voice after so long,I just cant wait to meet my deae friend on Mon.....Along with that, cant believe she had to wait for him for 4 hours...damn the stupid thing-but glad that he is back and all.....I am awaiting the whole thing but am feeling more excited about going home- I hope it comes true. To be able to go and have a break is what I really want for now.....we shall see-even if it were to happen, I have to wait till Oct to have company....God-please make it come true.......! I am getting excited by the day!

No comments: