Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wishes


I recalled what Shachin said about you wanting something and something opposite happens in regards to Nisa wanting a taller guy...haha, See Nisa-He is the one for you...like I said, you both can be the Katrina and Salman couple whereby she is taller than him......haha.....So anyway, Shachin said that the more she wishes for a tall guy, he would not be.....that set me thinking that recently, well for always, I have been wishing for not having a MIL and now that I think about it, there is a possibility that I can be havin......this is the uncertainty about life-You don't know what is ahead...but gotta say, I realised that I am a very moody person....I am rather easily offended by the smallest word...and Yea, I get angry fast...haha-Well, everyone has a bad point, no????

No comments: