Monday, November 17, 2008

Sad Events

For some reason, things are not going that well.......with the things that I learnt on my birthday and the things that I learnt about her.

First and foremost is that, I don't feel a sense of belonging with them. I am an aunt and yet I have never had a close bonding with them. I still remember the excitement I had when my nephew was going to be born. I wanted to save money and buy him toys and all.....then, before I knew it, he is already three and I was going to have a niece. Again, the same excitement came and went away cos before I know it, she is already whacking people and scolding bad words. There totally is no sense of belonging-I am their aunt, by blood relations and yet....I still yearn to bring my nephew and niece out, to spend quality time with them and to forge a relationship with them. Looks like, this might never happen, with all that is happening between her and us, both here and there.

Secondly, I am still in the disbelief and shock that she is so ready to do it!!!! I know that I am in no position to say anything or do anything or understand these situations but like she says, u r educated, u should be warned or face the consequences...But yet, she is still doing such things....along with herself, she is making three families suffer the consequences of what she is doing....Maybe, I am being blinded, once again, by this blessing that may come true and am not looking from her stand of view, but whatever it is, I still feel that what she wants to do is serisouly damn wrong........

I have no stand, I have no say......whatever is to happen, would happen.

No comments: