Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tiredness

Just feel so tired. All I feel like doing everyday is come home and sleep....so lazy to even go over her house, which is considered near. I have no idea what is with this tiredness. Am just wondering how the situation will be when the real thing starts, jab sab mind ke khel caloo ho jayeinge. I am just feeling freaking angry and pi**ed at them. For some reason, main woh din or woh situation ko nahin bhool sakti and everytime, yaad karne par GUSSA. Bloody hell *** *....eitna karo or jispe itne gussa thi, uskp pehle le li-It's not the matter of pehle ya akhri but usne mere aur uske baare main soocha hi nahin subse pehle us ladke ke piche-ya he is good and all lakin tum itni admi-ki-bhuki ho kya? Woh ladka, na baat ki na kuch,can say ki aacha hai-WTS!!! D*S*O?????

Haiz, have to get these negative thinking out so that can have a smiling face jab ki unke samne hoon. I hate these things-maan karta hai ki jo bhi gussa hai nikahoo lakin aage ka soch kar under hi rakhna perta hai......AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

These is the games of the world and we are all players playing this Damn Shit game......








Ok, I totally have realised I hate jogging-U ask me to swim, dance or wadever can but no jogging!!!

No comments: