Monday, November 17, 2008

19th Birthday

Great...another year has passed and am already 19!! Went to apply for my basic theory test before going for dinner with a dear fren and received an early present. Well, nothing much to write except that I received a very pleasant surprise in the form of two besties-Mita and Van coming over for a surprise and their cake was totally lovely. My bro and cuz gave me an interesting gift and my lil bro was the best...haha....but the whole day wasn't really that lovely especially evening onwards...received some saddening news and that has made me realise the importance of saving and be prepared for the unexpected, so as of today onwards, I am gonna ****. No more going out and spending and moreover, at least this would also help in studying cos it would mean less tv, that is only if I sit and study. Was really very disappointed when that fax came but then was proud of myself for the letter I was able to write for him. All I can do now is to help by saving here and there and just pray that things turn for the better.


As for all, the pictures would do the talking:-

Late lunch at Curry San-it was very nice.....

The pressies I received from her with one set of earrings from Mita and Van....I really love the poster.
My lil Bro's present to me......A beautiful card and two lil highlighters :)

I had been wanting a wall whiteboard for some time-Childhood fantasy and this is what I got form my cuz and bro....am still trying to fit it into an area and trying to haev the heart to erase off the writings and start using it for myself....

The suprise from Mita and Van...loved their cake


No comments: