Saturday, November 8, 2008

Updates, Once Again

The first week of school is over and I realised I haven't be updating so here are all the updates for the past week and so.....
I donated blood today....was really scared and nervous but it was quite ok. Not really painful and all, guess it might just become something to do regularly-I still have to find my blood group:forgot to ask....

Tried making cake today...being a smart alec that I am[as if], I didn't put baking soda and my first batch were as flat as the road. Second batch was ok but can do with more baking soda...it takes time to learn and perfect.
Realised there were still some pictures left of the Halloween Night...above is our group's model being dressed as a mummy.....and below is Nisa massaging Vee's back....This is when the doink was going to India, on tuesday, she was so engrossed in looking for her secret recipe...cursing and all...as usual...Hopefully all is ok for her-The phonecall of hers was so freaking disappointing.....the excitement of seeing her in a few hours and all vanished with that call.....really hope everything is ok and she comes back soon->It's freaking quiet without her....Totally like lifeless and all....no one to shout, screaming and say bad words such as KNN [Cut it off, cut it off]..lectures are quiet, classes are quiet and even lunch is quiet-NISA:COME BACK!!!........can't wait for her to be back then only, school and life would feel normal-It's really too QUIET!!!!!!

On my cuz's b'day, his frens suprised him with a Swensen's cake and this is wad we did with the ice....having fun-the crazy way.....
Wad's a birthdya w/o the birthdya boy having cake all over his face? My lil bro did the honour...the kid[chotu] is growing up!!!
The cake was nice and all but not really that nice...guess Ice cream cakes are for all...but overall, it was great!!

No comments: