Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday suprise

THANKS FOR THE SUPRISE !!!!!!!
Thanks a lot: Azlina, Fai, Fara, Jackson, Jiralda, Nisa, Reka, Rac, Sihah and Winnie-Love the present and love u guys a lot too.......!!!!!
I got my revenge today-haha, my "admirer" is now Nisa's......Haha, revenge is damn sweet my dear.....I just loved the look on her face-haha!!!
Talking about the doink, today she asked me a question and I realised that I had no answer to her question. I guess, not only me but in life, when there is a close bond/attachment to some people-you just do thigns that they want you to do or things that can brighten up their day and such without having strings attached->there is no need for them to ask you to do it or for them to repay you back for the favours done. You just do it because you want to do it........

No comments: