Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happenings

Ok......quite a week has passed.....

Mon-went out and spent some time with her and am so freaking happy...Like finding a sis and the more I go out, the more connection I feel :D

Tues to Thurs wasn't much of a big deal........shouting and what else but sweet things happened as well.

Fri-went out with 3 other ladies and a girl....headed for the COMEX show. Damn crowded...didn't expect that much crowd for a weekday. Didn't even need to figure out the way, all had to do was to follow the crowd....Anyway, it was fun still, quite crazy and all-got to see how nuts Singaporeans really get.

Anyway, got myself a Video Cam....haha preparations are starting ;) Haven't really explored it yet....it's sitting in the cupboard in its original wrapping-this is how long my interest lasts......But am so excited....Didn't get to buy my ear pieces though because of someone and something irritating things that happened [if I have my way, I would have locked her at Home!!!]...instead, my mom and me treated them to snacks and drinks from the Toast Box [it was very nice].

I find myself doing things that she like, I have no idea why but I just wanna bring a smile on her face, is it wrong? Anyway, gave her the birthday gift and am so happy she loved it....I totally loved what she said to me-Buy things for people which they want and you know they would use if not, it would just be resting away and collecting dust, the key to doing that is knowing the person well enough.......

Anyway, saw this totally awesome person, was just srucked by him, there was a sense of familiarity with him and also strangeness, but in the end, the sickenign crowd of Dhoby Ghaut drowned him with itself........haiz, but I was totally............

Moreover, the latest promo of Imran Khan's film is so the uber cool......words really fail to describe hima dn his looks and the change he has gone through...........
If you are interested, check out this link and also while there, check out Dostana's promo-"We are Gay"=haha, looks to be a crazy movie. Click HERE for the link.

No comments: