Friday, August 22, 2008

Emo

Am feeling mixed emotions.......Went to send off Parvin, the tears just flowed......I mean like what she said-I don't even talk so regularly to her and yet, a dear one was flying off for a while and yet.......After we left from there, I just felt a mixed bag of feelings-sadness, tiredness, anger and pain.......and everything is ending.....In the end, what used to happen in Sec school, it is happening all over again-then was May, now is a bigger group of dear ones......History does repeat itself -F**K..............

My life is so the freaking screwed up right now. Things are like this here...am so freaking angry at both of them....she is so so so so ........ and she is so weak-it is totally unexpected from her. Well, this is part and parcel of life and for her to blame it, I think is totally unfair. How can she have expected whatever is happening-All she did, she did with your welfare at heart! Just feeling like screaming at her for the way she is, you are a kiddo, stay a kiddo!

Family life is another screwed up section.....I mean we are family for crying out loud and you did this all for the .....? I mean he did whatever he could for your benefit, he helped so much and this is how you repay him?!!? Someone who has a longer relationship with you than her? This is how strong your relationship is?-F*** U! Hello, we are a family....not a political arena where this politics and fight is going on-F***K all of you!

Had it not been for them, I don't even think I would want to go......I am already having double thoughts but because of them, I convince myself to go...........And I hope to see them when I go there-Please GOD!

"Behind the smile, there's a person who just ..... .. ......"

No comments: