Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy :)

I am HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!
I am HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!
I am HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!
I am HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!
I am HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!
Just feeling very happy with the way things are going! It's really nice....like what she said-"our friendship has gone through a test and passed with flying colours!". Like they say, after a relationship comes out of a test, it becomes stronger and I am so happy that it has.....am really just very very very happy!-Thanks Girls, for having endured me and tolerated with my nonsense and yet made things become normal now-LOVE YOU!!!....She is right-GOD is a great player, he makes us go through great things and at the end of the tunnel, he ensures that there is light at the end of it.....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!.....I just realised that I am very satisfied with my life-My Family [for the way the are and for the reason for the way they are] and for my Friends [for tolerating me and my nonsense]-THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!...........Am just very HAPPY!

No comments: