Friday, September 5, 2008

A Week Holiday

Holidays really flash by your eyes....in a blink, it is already Friday. It's like-what the hell have I done this whole week...Nothing except for the fact that I have discovered two awesome Korean dramas on Channel U but the irritating thing is that the characters have been dubbed to speak in Chinese and it is so freaking irritating, I rather they speak in Korea-haha, it sounds like they are constantly cursing!!!

Haven't really got to watch much movies.....
Mission Istanbul: it seems like all movie makers are covering the topic of Terrorism....but gotta say that both the actors are so suave looking[V and Z].....as always-haha.......haiz, anyway, I guess the biggest disappointment is Kismat Konnection: was so looking forward to the movie and what happens in the end...it's a damn big and huge disappointment, nothing that great about the movieand especially Vidya Balan-OMG...she is so plain looking and all and as comapred to Jab We Met, I am sure another actress would have done a great job-why did they have to get her?? As compared to Shahid, she is so Y--K! Another one is God Tussi Great Ho: it is a copy of ....Almighty[forgot the front part].

And it's so unfair that all and everyone of them have watched Singh is King except for me-which brings me to the sad part, that even if I wanna go, there is no partner for me: anyone interested to waste money and watch again.

Nothing much as apart from that, except for the fact that the expected disapointment still hurt badly....I don't know why I can't come to face with it...she is always doing it, I should have grown accustomed to, no? But yet again, here I was happily awaiting to end up being heavily disappointed......Life!
But luckily, there are two other dears for me and am so excited about meeting with them! Especially I hope that the suprise would actually pay off-I know that it is rather very belated but hope that the dear would be happy! Can't wait to meet - Van and Mita =)

Learnt to upload video all thanks to Rachel-Thanks a lot babe :D

No comments: