Monday, August 25, 2008

Wronged

I feel so bad for having wronged her. I guess the bad experience I had, forced me to jump to conclusion but whatever the reason-I am sorry and I am so happy that she is like this.....Is my wish finally going to come true whereby I would have a lovable one to go out with and everything? I pray and hope so....... :)

Anyway, the outing with her was so fun. It was like going out on a carefree and simple yet beautiful talk. I just wished it didn't have the aura of rushing in it and yet apart from that, it was mind blowing and perfect...

Finally there are some cds at home to watch and yet, we are not able to watch it....I am so anxiously anticipating the IT show....Would we be able to get a new one???? Please....

I guess whatever is happening around, truly shows that even though you are family, in the end only your own family sticks with you, not even your blood cousin. No wonder FAMILY stands for Father and Mother, I Love You!

Haiz.....so many things and the other thing-I am so hooked onto Coffee Prince...... I can keep on watching it over and over and over and over and over again....TOTALLY-I have no idea why but it is just so captivating.........I guess, we all yearn for something that we know would not ever happen and for that reason, we choose to stick into this fiction world.....

No comments: