Friday, August 1, 2008

Projects

The end of one torture and the beginning of another is here. Projects are all over and everything and exams are gonna start for which no preparations have been done.

Projects were ok, not bad and sad!!!! Quite happy with CMFI and Investment marks, lakin phir bhi ek part rahega jo kehta hai-kash hame aur milta.....I mean, isn't it natural-When u put in your all, having mates come over and stay just to complete the damn project, go up and down and run around, meeting teachers and all....I mean, seriously speaking I wasn't so hyped up about Consumer Banking......then to realise-I wasn't hyped up about the rest projects as well cos they were Last Min!.....I realise I lose interest in things if they are to be last min but still, I did it with my all, I still loved the work tat I did for the projects and for General Insurance.....I still remember being anxious about it and everything at night......but in the end, after all the squabbles and fights [so called-in my opinion, it was all about everybody being tired and scared for the completion of the project] we completed it.

But overall, we got what we deserved.......except for Insurance, though they might say that we don't deserve it because of all that happens, I still am happy but in the end, the happiness is short-lived......the mark is going.........


Overall, at least projects are done and the lesson learnt is to start doing your projects early.....now, it is time to hit the books and I realise that main ek fool hoon-completely....main dushro ka help karungi even woh mere pardhne ke time mein khai....I don't know why......-Haiz, what to do-Main Aisi Hi Hoon!

No comments: