Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stories

I don't know if it is because of the reason that I have been reading too many stories or if its been too long since I last wrote but currently, I feel like writing the stories I used to all over again...
Sadly for me, as much as I love writing the stories, which I used to previously, when I read them now, I would always be thinking =" What was wrong with me, what was I thinking to be writing like this....." => Because seriously, all of them are one hack of the sad sad romantic kinda plots... Even now the One I am thinking, the starting itself is filled with tears....

But the cool thing about the stories I am reading now is that they are FANFICS, which is stories written by Fans with their Stars being their characters. The cool thing about this is that the need for us to imagine the characters is discarded and that in its way is cool.....

I remember reading the very first Harry Potter book, and I was never able to fully imagine the characters and their looks. It was such a grateful thing that the Movie was made cos then, it made the job of reading the other stories so much more fun and cool....

But more than anything, nothing beats reading Stories because they totally let you go full and out with your imagination =D

Maybe, I would get down to writing it soon because though it is a saddening starting, it is meaningful because there is the whole aspect of Friendship there which totally means alot =D

No comments: