Thursday, March 17, 2011

Humans

Coming across the below picture made me realize that an Iceberg is something to which we can relate many theories to. Its used to teach about attitude and more. However, the below picture is totally an ideal about a Person as a Whole.

To me, the below picture is broken as per follows:Everyone has ego in themselves which is hidden within them, not shown to others, based on that, they have created an identity for themselves. However, what is utmost noted by others is their "superego"-in a manner, their outlook. We always judge a person by their first impression, from their looks and that is that creates everyone as a whole.

Everytime I hear someone say,"how can you not know that She/He is like that?", it makes me wonder if there is ever a way to know someone as a whole.

Do I myself even know myself Fully??

Thinking back, I realize that throughout my life, there are moments which have exposed me to myself, parts of me which I did not know I have. Thinking back to Secondary school, I think that was the moment whereby I was at my lowest. Recalling back all that I did, it was a time whereby I was very weak. There are still scars that remind of those moments. However, all in all, I am happy that I wasn't weak enough to succumb to my thinking. It was also at this point whereby I saw a tad bit into myself of Possessiveness and Jealousy with the whole episode with Amrita.
In Poly, it was a time of Pure Jealousy..... I know that I am a easily jealous and possessive [to a limit] person, but all that I did during the whole period then, scared even me. I guess the whole period scared me so much until I found myself wanting to be alone, being ashamed of myself for even thinking that way but all in all, it was a time I totally recognized myself. I wont say that I am ashamed of myself of that period anymore, because that is me, that is also something that makes me as a person on a whole. Moreover, I did what I did then because I did not know how to express myself = totally hilarious now thinking about it...... Its funny how some instances become hilarious memories later on in LIFE =D

This also brings me to think that I have had some sorta negative experience at least once with all of the Ladies in my life, I guess that is what makes the whole Relationship more memorable.

Image CR=http://library.thinkquest.org/C004361/theoryfreud.html

No comments: