Thursday, March 10, 2011

CONFUSED

No matter how often I post about this, I cant get rid of this Confusion. All in all, I am so damn totally confused more than I was before, If I were standing @ a crossroad earlier, now I have so damn totally lost sight of even the crossroads...... Can it get worse than this?!?

I think am gonna try to word out my thoughts....

At times,it feels as if everything is just going so totally against U,@ these moments, the only way to pull through is to close your heart n Pray :D

It hurts the most when the 1s closest to you just move on and U get left behind with nothing but the images of their back, which also diminishes from sight gradually....

The pain is one that stays and in the end, scars U.

However, what we don't realize at this point is
that there are hands at our backs which are pushing us to hold us up.

This is what we are unappreciative of= We look ahead but aren't grateful for our friends who stay behind us and hold is in support to prevent us from falling and having to feel more pain. These pair of hands push us up instilling in us hopes, motivation and determination to get back up.

To these pairs of hands who have supported and are supporting me, I THANK YOU with all My Heart!

LOVE YOU AGI(s) =D <3

No comments: