Friday, March 11, 2011

BEAN BAGs-Reminder to Me

This is something I have always wanted as far as I could remember....
The desire grows stronger when I come across images with bean bags and I would really want to go online to search for where to buy from. However, later I would just cleanly forget about it.

Today, early in the morning I came across the image and saw where to buy from but in the end, the pricing just killed me.

I guess its gonna be a long time of saving before I can get one. But when I do, its so gonna be worth it =D
I realised that I love to save to buy something.
1st thing, it takes me a long time to save, so the item becomes meaningful.
2ndly, in the duration of saving, I can see for myself if I really want that item or not. Usually, I would want it but if I spent that money elsewhere, the item and me aren't meant to be :P
3rdly, I would have a wonderful memory associated with the item, which would basically include me thinking non-stop abt the item, saving to the max and in the end, going and withdrawing the money and buying it with a huge, stupid, non-stop grin on my face =D

The above totally applied for two of my babies = SONY MP3 & CANON CAMERA ;D
Though for the 1st one, I was in a mad rage to get it [I still cant believe my behaviour over getting that item-Seriously, I was MICHIN.... totally. I guess I have an addiction to my mp3 baby. I totally can't live without it! Thankfully to MYNAH-Now I have a backup incase, it dies when in transit =D
My mood over the days when my previous MP3 had given up on me was so bad that I was angry 24/7 and in the end, the anger was showered upon my bro and my cuz bro, who so sweetly went over and bought me the mp3, which I got without having to save but it still left a burn in the wallet ;l ].
However, more than anything, I am happy that I listened to my mom and patiently saved for the second baby. It gave me time to think if I really wanted it or not.... and in the end, I did want it and I got it..... Though the story involving the Camera and my dad is still funny, and it involves Mynah even till today :P

I guess this is one aspect of myself that I have grown to love :D
I realise that over time, I have stopped becoming someone who buys things on impulse ;) Instead, I am giving myself sometime to think over whether am I really into the thing or is it a just one-shot impulse thing.

Previously, I wanted to learn knitting and was really into it. However, the impulse died. I guess having someone with the same interest as you some-sort of inspires you to move ahead. More than anything, knitting is still something that I wanna learn and really hope to be able to do so one day :D
So all in all, Knitting as well as learning Korean and Sign Language are the 3 things I wanted and still want to do later in LIFE :)

So for the time that I am gonna be saving like an idiot, I am gonna share the links which would also serve as a form of reminder for me :l

Moreover, there are 2 links because I am unable to decide between the types @_@
Shop 1
Shop 2

This is another sweet link I came across. Though no one is in need of such items, no harm being prepared for the future =P
BABY SHOP

No comments: