Friday, April 1, 2011

Children

CHILDREN

Out of the weirdest things to talk out, Me and Vand were busy talking about CHILDREN. Seriously, it was so weird for the two of us to be talking about this topic when the whole thing seems to be something of the distant future.

However, in one way, its nice to voice out as well the thoughts that we keep in us from watching the kids of the current generation.

Haha, it was funny how both of us had the same thought for one point:

=> We both want our kids to go and learn DANCING [Classical / Ballet].

As for the others, it is more of my thoughts,

1)Learn a musical instrument... I find myself funny when I told her how I want them to choose their instruments .... The method=I would lay out in front of them, cards with pictures and let the choose -_-'''

2)This point is for is they want, to learn Martials Arts... I find that this is another sport like Dance which totally flexes your body. Of course, the point that I am obsessed with this because of all the shows I have seen of Sungmin [of Super Junior] performing.

3)Thirdly, that is about Education. Haha, the most important education was what was talked about at last..... However, for this is that, we would not want the kids to be running around for enrichment classes... Hmm I think one point that I have learnt from conducting the enrichment classes at various CCs is that, what I teach them at the classes, are fun things which the kids should be learning with their family........

Names of Kids=We even talked about that ^.^
VAND: I can only remember her saying that she wants the Name 'DEV' for the guy.
As for ME: I could only think of 'TRISHA' for the girl.... It could be partially due to the reason that I am missing Trisha badly......

Ok, I really think its enough already... Enough of talking about this subjects.... Ok, enough... I think I can now ignore about this topic for a while.

No comments: