Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts

SURPRISES!
As much as they are fun and totally wonderful to receive, they are a heck of tremendously tiring part of planning for the planner..... This is being said with reference to planning for Birthday surprises.
[I had been meaning to blog abt this on V Baby's birthday last year. However, procrastination took over me and just left me and that is why I am now writing this damn Overdue post after almost a few months short of a year.... GOODNESS ME~]

Me and Mita had behaved totally crazily and planned crazily for that Loving day only to be to told by Vand that she expected, which in a way can't be blamed. However, the hilarious thing was that while we were at the Restaurant, DOME@DEMPSEY HILL, there had been 2 blackout and both the times, the 3 of us were only praying one thing="Please, please, please, please. I hope that the employees don't come out with the cake right now.", and thankfully for us, it was a real blackout both the times. Though it would have been dramatic, I think the 3 of us would have died of embarrassment. However, the extent of our preparation was so drastic until Mita had to go there ahead of us, find a place to hide [behind cars=the poor thing] and all in all, I would say it was a success though Vand expected it.......

Nonetheless, even if I were to complain nonstop about how it is taxing, tiring and irritating.... I am sure everyone would agree about the feeling of the receiver. Being the one who is receiving the surprise, especially @ a very non-expected time definitely brings about a glow in our heart and face and bring a HUGE smile on our faces. In the end, whether a successful or unsuccessful surprise, they definitely remain as MEMORIES that are always there in us.

Examples:
The 18th B'Day I celebrated in Poly where a bunch of friends pretended to be busy but surprised me in the end at the Meeting place.For my 19th B'Day, My 2 babies collaborating with my brother to make me go out of the house as they came over to my house. Till day, Vand would still say that I spoiled the surprise by opening the door~However, they were in my room, of course I would open na: But it was one hack of a surprise:D
Shitz, for my 20th, The only thing I remember is that My dear Ones were away... Nisa @ Turkey, Mita @ India.... OK Talking abt India, I recalled it= The FOUR SEASONS from INDIA. Goodness, that was a total embarassment! Haha... Gosh
21st was sweet with a tinge of sourness which still lingers..... Celebrated a small one @ Home with Sonu coming over ;D However, the celebration my Mom wanted to hold, got pushed and pushed until it was totally eliminated, I find it funny that she still mentions it. My 2 Babies made it a totally memorable 21st~with Us Celebrating @ the streets which Have to say was totally remarkable....

SUPRISES totally are one part of life which are totally fantastically mind-blowing =D
However, more than anything, The below ladies are one who fill colours in my LIFE:

Thank You Babes for all that you have done for me. I know I am the type of person who is shy and unable to express out my thankfulness but more than anything, I love you and am thankful for having you in my Life. The completion of my Life is because of all of you below =D

~Saranghae AGI (s)~










I Love it how I began writing about surprises and ended up writing about my dear girls who have come into my life as a form of surprise showered upon me by GOD, to whom I am thankful for, for their entrance in my LIFE =D
More than anything, I am thankful to these ladies for coming into my Life and Staying despite all the Mood swings and shitz I have done and all.

~THANK YOU~

No comments: