Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enjoyment?!?

OK.....well, this whole week has gone by very fast and as usual, the weekends fly by even faster-I feel like am awaiting for the weekends and in a blink of an eye, they would be gone. Its tiring seriously. Anyway, there as been a lot happening also and its getting a bit too much-am getting at a lost, there are times whereby I cant control my thoughts-I think am getting spoiled, but anyway, am also feeling scared at the same time cos there is a lot of talking abt that issue going on....its a weird and scary step that I would have to say-seeing for toers is ok but to think for urself is damn SCARY!!

Right now, my life is also very quiet and happening with events-good and bad as well as tragic. I guess this is how it is gonna be now that everyone has gone their different paths and busy with their own lives. Seriously speaking, I jus feel that currently, am feeling distant from them, not been talking much to dear frens of mine and I think based on what had happened exactly one year ago, its scary cos as the saying goes-Once bitten, twice shy. Bu in a way, I also feel that there isnt much contact-jab main use karti hoon, to jawab warna kuch nahin-isse mujhe daar ho raha hai kyun ki last year bhi ishti tarha, suddenly sab band ho gaya aur things got like that, so I think us wajah se mujhe ab bahut hi daar hai, am feeling scared myself that am I becoming too clingy? Well, am trying to talk it out and I guess, am gonna try and see how things are gonna work out.

Well, I had planned on starting to learn driving straight after exams but whenever I plan something, there is always something that comes up and things wont go according to plan. Well, this time the reason is that I wanna do private and around my area cos am really lazy to travel to Ubi-reason being tha tit would be a long and quiet ride. Hopefully can get an instructor around here and start soon and talking about that-CONGRATS TO MY BABE, MITA-FINALLY GOT IT!! AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER DRIVE US AROUND!! Cant wait for that day.......

We
ll, was going to post pics but wud keep it for next time. AM so excited for this drama Extravagant Challenge-Reason being that I feel it is a copy of the manga which am currently watching-Skip Beat!! OK, for some reason, nowadays have no real mood to blog but whenever I log on, would pity my blog that it is outdated........Enjoy the following videos!!


The movie thrailer looks damn interesting:-


Currently in luv with this song-Addictive:

No comments: