Monday, March 9, 2009

Tired

It's only Monday and I feel damn exhausted and drained out-totally. Well, supposedly what was suppose to happen and what I was excited for got cancelled so it was rather boring cos was looking forward to it.....Hmmm, apart from that, did cooking with so much anticipation and what happens in the end is that, we have a mini argument-I just hate my life whenever it is like this.....Oh well.

On another note, I am totally addicted to K-drama, I can spend the whole sat and sun afternoon glued onto the sofa from 3-5 watching-Be strong, Geum-Soon! I just totally love it. It's damn addictive-I wished they showed it everyday, I can't even watch it online-I hate waiting!!!!! For some reason, it is just addictive, next is the 7pm show-I forgot the name but it looks addictive as well, I have no idea why but I prefer these shows rather than the normal hindi dramas which they show-stupid thing-People would die then come alive, and they would keep showing the reaction 4 times before moving, too slow moving la the story line.........

No comments: