Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates

OK, have been kinda MIA-totally ignoring my blog:pity it. Thanks to my bro, I have a new blogskin-unexpectedly, he was nice enuf to help me change it and also help to put up a tagboard, which despite him wanting to be first to tag, he lost to Asha. Suprisingly-he has matured also!!-Am I kinda late to realise that?

Oh well, anyway, life has been pretty much boring and all-I think thats why didnt really have the inspiration to blog.

Anyway, have still not been able to upload the pictures. Hopefully can do it soon-cant wait to upload the Holi pics as well as the pic that has the promise made by the three of us-I always think about it and wonder if it would happen-Kinda difficult in my perspective esp the way I know my parents are-well: the 21st is a big thing so would try to coax them by within this year.....Would so the very much love it if it were to come true la-who knows:-theres one more year to go!!!

Anyway, thinking back about that date I had with the two darls, I am so grateful for that chat we had at the rooftop-it was like we were totally opening up to each other and the thing that Van said-Its easy to forgive but not easy to forget-it is so true. Even now, when I talk to my MB-I would be so grateful for him being there for me during that period as well as for a dear fren-to whom my dearest bro is also grateful for helping to keep his sis sane during that period-to think back at it=feel like a total ass sometimes. There are times whereby you would do something which you would be likely to regret-well, this was one of the times. I am grateful for the trust she had in me!!

Also, a sweet fren got a my very first Kdrama CD-On Air=I am totally addicted. Seriously, I can keep watching it over and over and over again! Its seriously its very addictive!-Thanks so much girl=I am gonna treasure it like mad!!!!


Check this out:-

No comments: