Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updates

Ok, was suppose to post Holi pics but phone is having some probs so it should be coming soon. Anyway, it was a great celebration at home. Nothing much in the day but in the evening, a simple tika turned into colour war and Mom was like you alol are dirtying the floor-the stupid thing was that, while she was saying it, my bro was actually dancing on the colour and spreading it even more. Well, cuz and me had lotsa fun and bro was like an ass-he tied a towel around his face and acting like a bride, wriggling around on his bed but he got it in the end, nonetheless.=Was totally fun...pics would be up soon....

Yesterday, went to Riverwalk Tandoor for celebration. Hmm was a totally cool celebration-despite the economy, the restaurant was packed and it was quite a happening group for the celebration. Gotta say-the ride back home was damn happening with us all cramming up behind, non-stop laughter as well a lil disgusting thing.

I have no idea why when I see her, I feel like this. I think I just expected our relationship to be different from what is happening now, I guesws I have seen enuf thruout this 1 year and I guess, somehow I have grown to expect and realise that in a way or another, she is the same as her-in a way or another.....I seriously long for sisterly love but it seems that it would be one thing I would be deprived of. I seriously hate it when someone does like that to me-they ask me to do something which they themselves won't do-liek WTH. Arrghh, I know I have to wisen up and yet I am unable to. Whenever I see her, my thinking just becomes soft-AARRGHH....am just waiting for Jun so that my attention can be diverted on another.....Hate it whenever I feel that I am being used only......

All of a sudden, just feel in love with this song once again.....touches the soul:-

No comments: