Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Movies

Went wif Van and Mita for outting. So we had decided to watch-He's not that into you, but turns out it is quite in demand so we had only two choice-sit in the first row or go for another movie, so after much thought and discussion about the other movies, we decided to go for Race to Witch Mountain!!!-OMG, it's totally damn nice. Am in love with the movie-it's just damn cool.....
During the advertisement, saw two movies that I wanna watch which are-17 Again and G-Force=looks damn cute-. OMG....very excited for it.


So as usual, it was non-stop gibberish talk and catch up with the two ladies and for the first time, I opened up about the year old incident and hearing Van's experience, realised that such things are commonly happening.

Marvelously, caught a flu and by the time I reached home, I was damn sick and to top things up, I actually ate a lil bit of kulfi in the hope that the cold would make the cold go away-stupid right, haha but I tried and it worked "So Well" until I couldn't sleep the whole night because of the running nose and here I am sitting in front of the computer with my box of tissue, blogging early in the morning.

Just checked my results-won't really say tat I am so enthusiastic about it. Disappointed actually on wad I got cos when things don't meet your expectations, it hurts. I guess the disappointed is even more cos I studied hard for my ICAs with that expectation in mind as well did projects the same way too but I guess, certain projects [especially PFP]-had a bad result and its painful la....haiz, hoping to recover and look on the birght side soon. I am not really sure if it is wad I think, but I am damn happy if it is to be!!!

~CONFUSED~

No comments: