Monday, November 19, 2007

Who am I?

There are so many times when I question myself as to who I really am.....Am I the me who is in school, at home or wad???

Why do I feel that there are times when I am just putting on a mask for the benefit for the others??? Asked Nisa for her opinion on me and this is what she wrote:-
BarNiz says (10:57 PM):
u're a extremely nice girl
BarNiz says (10:57 PM):
who is damn sweet
BarNiz says (10:57 PM):
can easily be made to laugh
BarNiz says (10:57 PM):
hardworking
BarNiz says (10:58 PM):
smart (duh!)
BarNiz says (10:58 PM):
gem of a person
BarNiz says (10:58 PM):
practical
BarNiz says (10:58 PM):
slightly emotional


Then I wonder to myself-is this who I really am or is this how I potray myself in front of her???

The reason for my confusion :-People not thinking that I have the capability to be able to become someone.........!

Why can't I become someone???
-Is it because I am too big sized for that?
-Am not confident enough?
-Am too dumb???....OR WHAT??!!

Please don show attitude to me because I am a typical human being also, though I usually keep my feelings hidden but:-
-Once I hate someone, I WUD HATE THE PERSON 4EVA unless the conflict is sorted out.
-But I also treasure my friends more than GEMS so please..........


P.S-This is a very emotional due to the reason that I am boiling like hell inside!!!!

4 comments:

RACHEL said...

waaa who is showing attitude to our zoo keeper hope is not the LION who is a bit crazy! OOPPS it might be also!!

hmmx no matter how are you !
i understand how u feel..
you can always find me and talk..
and guess what??
im happy i can find u and chat with my little secrets!
HAHA!!

you are always the BEST!! =D

Anonymous said...

hey dude.. what happened? chill ok.

cheers!
fai

PoOjA said...

-Rac:Haha well, a sickening fren of mine. Relax-its not u if not I would have slapped u on the spot-haha.

And really, I would find u if I ever need anyone to talk to. Thanks a lot for that babes and Thanks so much for sharing your secrets with me. M very happy that you feel confident confiding in me :)

PoOjA said...

-Fai: haha the usual, u know. People thinking low of u and all.....haha yea m chilling-forgotten abt it n the ass of such a fren....haha.
Thanks :)