Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lights Out ' 07

Friday-had to study for EFMA test which turned to be quite fine. Hopefully would pass. Anyway, after the EFMA ICA, was nothing but lots and lots and lots and lots of ENJOYMENT, FUN and PARTY. Haha.
First of all, after the ICA-Farah, Reka, Azlina and I made our way to Far East Plaza from where Reka n Farah wanted to buy their jeans. We searched for the shop but couldn't find. So we went to have lunch first at Sakura-had Hotplate Seafood Fried Rice. After eating, we went another round hunting for the shop but still could not find. In the end, Rek n Fara could not buy:(Walked around, I found a shop selling shoes of my size-Heaven but unfortunately for me, the shoes did not suit me at all:( Have to buy new shoes as the old ones are hurting a lot and I need a comfortable shoes for next weekend!Haix-we shall see........
After that, went home. The first thing my Bro did was to irritate me. Got so pissed off that I went straight to sleep without helping him with the work. Mom came 10 mins later and woke me up, asking me to help him. I was total MOOD OUT. After helping him to calculate and print, went to pack my bag. When I was packing, my mom was like-"Where you going? WHy u packing your bag?" I totally freaked out. I said-"Going to stay overnight in school becasue of activities." After asking a few more questions, she finally decided to let me go on the assurance that Nisa n Fai were going....
Left home after packing, met Nisa n Fai at YCK station. Made my way to school.......saw Mita's best Friend-Anu..... I don't know why and cant remember the reason which makes me feel one kind upon seeing her but....wadeva.Slacked with the duo at Mac then Vee joined us. Talked and chit chatted then Rac came and along with Farah, we made our way to the Lights Out meeting place....Was feeling so so so excited.
Lights Out- first thing I did was to change into a set of clothes which I wanted no more-OSS t-shirt n shorts. Then was Ice Breaker-firstly, played 'Do u like ur neighbour?'. Haha, it was a rather fun game. Lots of laughter as well as ppl falling [Fai-haha hope u didnt hurt urself blue balck]. Basically, this game was very funny-esp with Vee and Thiam Wei.
Then, we made pillows for ourselves as a souvenier of the event. Next game was-the Game of Concentration. Haha, firstly we had to come up with an animal name as well as a sign associated with it. [For me was sea lion-clapping of hands-haha very SIMPLE]. The most fun part about this game was Azlina and her animal-She came up with Giraffe and for the signage, she put her hands to her neck in an attempt to what looked like as is she was trying to make it longer...Haha-first class comedian Monkey!
After that, was a special game dedicated to Shachin, in order to give him his B'day present, in which he was made to do ard 30 'Shachin Claps'. Haha poor fella looked so exhausted.
Then, we went for the 'Treasure Hunt' game. It was seriously freaky-not the game but the stories as well as the forewarnings made to us seriously freaked me out. But upon going out, it was not the least bit scary instead it was very fun, thanks to my group mates [Grp 1-Shachin, Shams, Xing Xuan, Thiam Wei, Rachel, Me n more with our facilitator being-the best actress-Jiralda Wee]. It was great fun going and hunting for the clues. The best bit of this was-the atmosphere at the Stadium-Loved the sky colour......
After that, We did a role play-which was so much comedy and so so comedy.....
After that, we had more games-first were the Dirty games, which included-Kaya wif Ping Pong [spread Kaya on Amirul n Shams backs then we threw ping pong balls on them], Flour and Peanut [Thiam Wei digged thru a box of flour for peanuts in a record time of 43.8 secs] and lastly was Piecing back the Banana [totally gross game.....]. The icing of the Cake was-the Egg game [Playing scissors, paper, stone in which the loser got hit by the egg from the winner]
Then was the wet games-Passing the water balloons with our legs, the Game of numbers and Finally, we had the Tug-of-War. It was quite fun, though scary since the floor was slippery.
Eventually, all good things have to come to an end....That was the end of Lights Out....
Went to bathe, was very sleepy after that, had an hours sleep from 6-7 on the floor[Nisa, hope you dont mind but I must have someone beside me, haha]. After that, there was the prize giving ceremony-Team 1 WON.......... Haha. Then, there was also the announcement of the Senior Excos 'finalists'[Kai Lin, Jasmine, Fai, Vee, Thiam Wei n Farah]-Congratulations Guys n All The Very Best to U :)
---------------------------------------End of Lights Out 2007---------------------------------
After that, went to Mac, had Kick It meeting there and we were treated to Apple Pie-courtesy of Shachin!!! Thanks a lot Shachin.....

Reflections: Am very glad that I went for Lights Out.....It was seriously very fun and am sure I would have regretted had I not gone for it. I totally enjoyed myself and had lots and lots of fun and laughter. This made me realise that had I not joined A'Team, my life would seriously have been a BORE.
Kudos to the Lights Out! committee for having such a success of a fantastic and enjoyable event........Great Job.

Some Pictures:
Group of Mismatched Pants
Presenting-Ms. Barakathunnisa [the purple Dino]
Vee n Shachin
The 2 tudung Minas-Azlina[Monkey] n Nisa[Dino]
All of Us
Communicating without Speaking
Mr. Fai [the Kangaroo]
Guys @ Work

Me-Sewing my Pillow

Tons of Laughter-this is wad Lights Out was all about..... ;)

No comments: