Friday, November 16, 2007

Last few minutes of being 17

Birthdays come once a year and in this 1 year, there are lots of valueable things that I have learned.

Often, I have wondered the purpose of my being here. Now, I have learned that my purpose of being here is to be surrounded by a group of crazy and happening friends. They are the people who surround me with happiness, joy, unlimited supply of laughter, company and also impart in me knowledge, knowledge to.

On this day, I am thankful to GOD for sending me here to be surrounded by this group of friends and family.
May God bless everyone with frens like:
-Nisa
-Reka
-Rachel
-Farah
-Shams
-Nan Shi
-Faizal
n my dearie Amrita.

Thanks a lot guys for the sweet wishes, present, cake, hugs, wonderful singing of the birthday song and the rose. Your sweet and caring thoughts have brought tears to my eyes, tears that have never flown for happy reason before. Thank you very much. Love u all a lot.

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY!! POOJA! I LOVE YOU!!

ROARSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

PoOjA said...

Thanks a lot Rachel, my Tiger!!! Thanks so much for EVERYHING!!!! :D