Sunday, November 11, 2007

Diwali '07

Friday [9/11] was great fun. In the Morning, had school from 9-11. Wore the top bought from Giordano(I Love it SO SO SO SO Much!!!). After school, went with Farah to do Henna for her relatives. Haha it was so fun doing henna but unfortunately, the result isn't that nice, maybe because I used New Fashion cones-Conclusion: Buy Shama henna cones for beautiful dark enhancement colours. Came back home around 4 plus. There were guests at home, people from my dads village so naturally, I had to coop myself up so had lunch then locked myself up. Read story book then fell asleep. Mom woke me up at 6.30. Bathed, wore my diwali clothes, which were bought by Nisa-the clothes are so pretty, prayed then it was PARTY time.had lots of fun playing with the sparklers, party poopers and the bomb bags.....Best part was the lighting of the lamps! Dad came home close to 9. He played a bit with my lil bro then had tea then we left for visiting. Went to Sonu's house. It was fun and the best part was the discussion-it was cool to hear about the discussions but sad because as much as I want to, I can't be a part of it. Well, as a fren says-Life is Hard! Oh Wells! [Quotes from Fai].
Came back home close to 11. Did a bit of studying then it was movie marathon. Watched a part of Heyy Babyy [OMG-I love the baby] then watched CASH [Love the actors n actresses but the storyline is kinda confusing]. So that's how I celebrated my Diwali '07!

Some Pics:
Family Photo on Diwali[Clockwise]-My Cuz, Me, My Bro, Mum, Lil Bro n His Fren! Missing from Picture-Dad .
My Lil Bro with his two Frens-Benny n Benjamin who have Pindah to Yishun.....It's is gonna be so so so QUIET without them!Me n My Mom =) Punjabi Suit courtesy of Barakathunnisa!! LOVE IT :D


Me n my Bro -Sickening Fella......

3 comments:

Barakathunnisa said...

u look stunning in that suit! =D

PoOjA said...

Haha thanks a lot-Lol :D Must see the person wearing right-as well as the person who bought it :D

RACHEL said...

hahaha!! POOJA! looks like you are enjoying urself!! =D

KEEP UPDATING UR BLOG!!