Saturday, November 17, 2007

18th Birthday

My Birthday started off with great suprises.
Amrita came online at 11.59 just specially to wish me Happy Birthday, gave me presents and cake ,online! I was seriously very touched by it. Then, a group of frens[Nisa, Shams, Rachel, Farah n Fai] joined in a convo then Nisa added me in and they wished me Happy Birthday, giving me cake[drawn by Farah], hugs and rose. For some reason, I was so touched that I was actually sobbing away n was shivering. The tears just kept flowing down my cheeks, they were unstoppable.....Went to wash my face then when I came back, cousin wished me. Chatted with frens a while more then Reka the rabbit called me. She sang me a birthday song and wished me her wishes. She was added to the convo. We talked a while more before everyone started to leave to rush their Marketing Management report. Then, Nisa called me then Fai was added to the converence and then the two darlings sang for me a Birthday Song!
After this, everyone stayed online to do their report. I went to sleep at 3.45 planning to wake up at 4.30 but in the end, woke up at 5.30. Read through my report then sent it to Reka for printing. Tried to do Biz Finance tut but didn't know how to do :(
Yang Zhen messaged me. My dear Indu bua called me at 7.20 [India-4.10 AM] just to wish me as she was afraid that she might not get to contact me! haha! Mom wished me, took her blessing n I got my first present. Wore my Topshop top!!! Haha met Rachel in the bus. Upon entering the class, Ai Ling wished me-haha. Then most of my classmates wished me throughout the day. Nans gave me present-a very sweet half part of a keychain [the other half being with her] and also gave me a sweet bookmark as well as stickers with my name on it!!! Handed up my OIPP form as well as submitted the Marketing Management Report [huge sigh of RELIEF]. Marjuk called just to wish me, thanks very much for that Marjuki! Van baby and Sonu dear messaged me.
Then my dear fren Nisa said that she and Farah had a briefing for a feedback session. Fai said that he was going to meet his friend after prayer and Shams said that he would follow Fai after the prayers. So it was left with Me, Nans and Reka!!! Chatted and took pictures along the way. Planned on going to Marina Square while grabbing a quick bite but Nans and Reka were having legs cramps[ thats why FLATS rule-haha]. So we headed straight for Esplanade then tried to make our way to 2Hot Halal Cafe. [Found the place and then sat. Reka went in apparently for some reason haha[Told me that she went in to check if payment can be made by Nets]. We ordered our drinks and took very long to choose our food. Then, finally we ordered
the food. After a while, the manager came and gave us magazines to read. While we were reading, I saw Fai n Shams walking towards us then followed by Nisa, Farah n Rachel! I was truly like-WTH!!! OMG!!!! Turns out, they had all planned this suprise, Reka n Nans included.-Thanks a lot for this Guys, seriously very touching and sweet. Haha actually, there were "hints" along the way by Reka according to her, she was constantly on the phone, asked me for my top size and also, Even Nans had a funny moment, she raised the menu to cover her n Reka's face to tok to her asking whether I and Nans shud change places-Haha ridiculously funny] They gave me my present-A super beautiful red colour MNG planner-its so awesome[courtesy of Farah, Nisa, Reka, Nans, Rachel, Shams, Jiralda, Jackson n Fai]. They oso bought 3 slices of Sweet Recipe cakes which were so delicious!!!! Farah had brought cake form Home-Thanks a lot for that Farah-it was DELICIOUS, my whole family loved it. Thank you very much for it.
So we chatted, ate and took pics. Paid for the food[Rac paid for it by Nets, 1 on 1 promotion, then went off, since we had to rush for Sinfonia duty. In the MRT, there was much more nonsense rubbish and also picture taking then Parvin joined us at one of the stations. We got off at YCK and walked to school, taking a new route [to me that is].
My first Informal Duty-Sinfonia.
Got the new t-shirt, went to change then I was also wished by A'Team members. Thanks a lot for that Guys. Got calls from Mano[thanks a lot dude], My dearest Parul didi and My lil Brother. Did Sinfonia duty, was feeling very tired as well as sleepy during the start. Seriously needed a slap!!Haha. Two times, Rac n I went to the toilet to do a very stupid thing!!!Haha seriously very stupid thing haha! Finally, had some work to do. Getting rude respond from some people sure made me wide awake! WTH. Haha Got myself a husband-Azlina [LoL-she is Marjuki's wife somemore, Haha the complication]
After the duty, slacked in A'Team room while decisions was being carried out as on where to go. Finally, we decided to go to Causeway Point to slack. Got call from My dear Monu Bhaiya...like FINALLY he called and yet when he called, all I could do was to smile continuously!!! Daljit met us along the way and because of this reason, Nisa joined us!!!! haha went to Starbucks, sat and drank coffee, then Nisa n Daljit had to go off. The rest of us took more pics and then Shams joined us, more pics then Finally, it was time to leave. Me n Farah went off together as both of us were heading towards the bus interchange, we were being followed by Azlina, who despite leaving early, had to return as she forgot her HANDPHONE-haha]. Had to stand in the bus as it was so packed.
Finally, reached home. babita bua called me, got wishes from her, Phufa and my baby Nikki. Dad wished me, Cousin gave me present-a beautiful pair of earrings. My bro, the older one, gave me a t-shirt which he has been trying to give me since Diwali-haha turns out, he had hidden his present wrapped with the t-shit[Laptop Coolers-WooooHooooo].
This day was one of the best and most memorable day of my life. I would never forget it for the rest of my life!!!Thanks a lot for that my dear frens, thank you very much for it. Love u all a lot!!!

No comments: