Thursday, May 5, 2011

Updates

For the past few weeks, I was too engaged in writing out stories rather than writing out my thoughts... and moreover, I was figuring a way to revamp my blog and was going too crazy experimenting around that by the end of the day, I was left too frustrated to even write down anything.

Finally, today I am able to solve everything out. I moved my storied to LJ [Here] , so as to separate my hobby and my thoughts....

With Dad being away, I can feel that being in his shoes is TOO MUCH OF A RESPONSIBILITY. As for me, I am at home and handling the calls but he, he would be driving on the roads and getting all the calls along with personal calls in between.... I just don't get how he is able to handle it out...

The good point of this came that, I have managed to come up with a way so as to make his along with my life, a little simpler and that would leave him a little free...

But for the time being, the CALLS.... OH THE CALLS..... I feel like either banging my head or throwing away the calls... Now I totally understand when Reka said that She is not a phone person, because I am not one too and in the end, I cant let go the calls because the calls are business and that is what we cant let go.....

Oh .... I am just awaiting for 11th May.... Please come by Fast!!!!!

No comments: