Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Light at the End of Tunnel

Finally, I am able to see the a bit of light after having traveled in this tunnel for the past 21days. Though, I would not be fully able to step out into the light till Thursday, it feels awesome seeing the little bit glimmer of HOPE, Happiness and Enjoyment...

Ok, I know that I am over-exaggerating but seriously, the past few weeks [21st Apr onwards] have been one hack of a roller coaster ride= Endless calls: Calls that serve as an alarm clock at 6am, Calls that still come though its 11.30pm at night, and the numerous calls throughout the day which kept coming one after another. I have never feared technology as much as I feared the Phone these past few days.... Moreover, the tension of vehicles=Vehicles which are not there, People who are not there, Vehicle which can't wait anymore, People who come out late and the whole list is endless.....

It was HELL. Really, totally one hack of a Hell ride. Though I learnt much from this whole period, there was still the downside of this which led to me being more forgetful, having to handle more than I can accomodate on my plate and the tears, on the days whereby it got too much, they would just come and linger around in my eyes before I had to blink them away, before they got a chance to fall....

Truly, this whole period was one hack of a ride, full with its ups[the stories and little jokes I got to hear from them] and downs [which there was a lot] and after it all, its finally gonna end......Am just so damn excited...

Btw, on a side note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
[First time he isn't here with us on his Birthday =( ]

No comments: