Friday, May 20, 2011

LIFE

When I should be awake, I want to sleep.
When I should be sleeping, I lie awake.

When it's time to work, I want to play.
There is hardly a time when I want to work.

I studied something and am now doing something else,
but that does not mean I hate my job.

I get nothing on some days,
I get nonstop work on the next.

I am excited about their arrival,
I fear their arrival and the headache it brings.

I am happy whenever I get a confirmation,
I am even happier when they leave and I have to do the accounts -_-

I had different expectations from life,
I got other things from what I expected.

I craved for love and comfort of family,
in the end, I was given enemies.

I want to move forward and continue doing something I love,
I have no idea on what I should take to move forward.

I crave for longing and the warmth of a hug,
I am greeted with loneliness all around me.

I seek a place to call my own,
I am treated like a stranger, which makes me wonder = Where is home?

I have started a hobby, writing out thoughts in stories,
I ended up being addicted to it.
I hate myself for being too addicted,
as the addiction has to come to an end one day.

I wanna learn something new =New Language/Sign Language/Instrument,
but I have no idea on what step to take to start........

Finally, I feel relieved after writing it all out =)

No comments: